Bassology

2012/11/19

Christmas Shopping!!!!






After 7 yrs ... I'm having a
PAMPERED CHEF "Catalog/Internet" PARTY

I loved selling Pampered Chef and was told I was good at it...I loved doing the parties, meeting people- you went to work pretty much to party! ;)  However, life changes, my second son needed me and the Lord blessed me to eek out with one show a month until my website ended so that I didn't have a fee. =]  Therefore, it's been a total of 12 years since I began and my products are still great!  There are one or two that broke last year, my egg slicer, a stone....after 11 yrs when it only has a 5 yr warranty?!? sweeeeeeeeet.

How did this come about?  A consultant buddy of mine that I went to Chicago with about oooh - 9 yrs ago ;0 called  and asked me for help.  She is =this= close to finally getting a trip for her and her husband to Vegas.  Since I have a few products that need replacing and I've looked at the new catalog - SURE! =]

www.pamperedchef.com  (to look at catalog - click shop online)

So - if you would like to help her by helping me and helping your Christmas list!  Send me an email on facebook or regular email kzgris@gmail.com.   Products can be delivered to your door for a small shipping fee or if you are in Utah and I can meet you somewhere in a 30 min area - I'll hand deliver it and we can say HI! =]

Here are the gift idea's I promised. 

Neighbor/Work Gift:  Pan Scraper (set of 3 for $3 #2610) and Paring Knife (set of 3 for $5.50 #1262 ) "Com"pare"d to you, other just "scrape" by.  Merry Christmas!"
   

Citrus Peeler ($1.00 #1260) and bag of oranges:  "You have such an a"peel"ing nature.  "Orange" you glad we're neighbors? (or friends) Merry Christmas!"

Pampered Chef Cookbook for a Cause Vol 3  (-#2468 $3.00) Card and Gift in ONE as you sign the inside cover!  Add a small picture 3x5 of your family and its a card they don't throw away and becomes a memento -remembering good times and people when they open it to use it!

Stocking Stuffers:

Twixit Clip Combo Pack (#2653 $6.00)  Set of 10 freezer/dishwasher & microwave safe.  LOVE THEM!  I have EVERY color!!!

Tie-It's  (#1795 $7.00)  Set of 15 - if you don't want to clip it you can tie it! (re-usable)

Easy Opener (#2590 $5.50)  Helps twist off caps (up to 2 Ltr), pull tabs, and vacuum sealed jar lids.  Magnet keeps it on the fridge or filing cabinet ;).

Herb Infuser (#1788 $9.50)  Place herbs inside so you savor the favor but not eat the twigs! =]

Professional Shears  (#1088 $25.00)  Love Love LOVE them!  Cut chicken bones, trim herbs, cut ROSE bushes - throw in the wash... reuse!  Will pinch but have never had them cut me=]

Clock/Timer (#1900 $16.50)  Never forget it was in the oven again!  Clips to waistband, magnets on the fridge!

Any Bamboo Set (Spoon/Slotted Spoon/Specialty/Spatula) $9.00 to $11.00 - Bamboo last longer than your wood spoons, don't collect as many germs from your dish water.

Ladies- if you have a wishlist - give it to your hubby and have him call me!  I even gift wrap if you are within the 30 min travel time =].

Happy Holidays!! Once a consultant, always a consultant I guess lol.  Paix

No comments: