Bassology
2008/02/19
More Intense
I'm not quite sure how to express it but lately my feelings have run so deep that there is no "clear" way to express them. I try with I love you or with friends who have come to mean so much, huggles. Yet I don't feel that they truely understand what they mean to me. I am so blessed to have friends, family, neighbors and now internet friends that mean so much. I can feel how we touch each other's lives and pray that I am touching for good and not evil. It is amazing to me that others can sense that we are trustworthy without really knowing us and in a sense are putting themselves out there and allowing us to touch them. I have two puzzly pirate friends that I could be a RL mom too, yet these boys talk to me and share with me their troubles, their RL names and yes pic's too. :) I think as we travel through this life we all need someone like that - someone who has blind faith in us, when we don't ourselves. It helps me to have a better sense of truely being a Daughter of God and allowing him to work through me to touch the lives of others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment