Bassology

2009/12/15

Interesting...this past month

Besides relatives finding really old scary pic's of me - lol Amy =P.. It has been a very interesting month. Full of ups and HUGE hit rock bottom downs and thankfully full of a couple of really good people that thankfully listen to the Lord and answer his call.

For those of you that remember my online friends, Tyler came back within this past month. Yeah, the kids from Florida. I never, ever, expected to hear from him again, in fact I had totally written him out of my life and cut him out of my heart. Pretty hard to do when you are spiritually connected to someone - whether they believe in the spirit or not. I was just chatting with my massage therapist, Kimberly, who recommended my zoner. We were chatting about friends, boomerangs, spiritual friends that you connect with, and the one your meant to be with. Kimberly is awesome, a funny, short - SHORT LDS dynamo so if anyone knows of a good man out there in his 30's - tell me so I can set her up =]. Anyways, she said she read a book that described those friends that you feel like you've known forever - those friends that you had in heaven and have found here again on earth- this author called those your "soul mates". Mate as in friend not lover. He called your sweetheart, companion - your "soul twin" because they are the other half of you. I really, REALLY like that - cuz its so true. I married my soul twin and often joke with him about how ppl must look at us and wonder how he ended up with me cuz he is the better half. =] well, in my eyes atleast, I definately won a prize when he decided on me, I don't know if I'll ever understand why but I'm grateful. I also have 3 really great soul mate friends - one that I found and have been "boomeranging" with for heavens - 27 yrs?!?! - he just boomeranged right back in again - nice how the Lord knows what you need and when. For those of you that are concerned - don't be - I've always had guy friends, not female friends - I'm too much for some soft women I guess ;] and yes my honey knows all about and everything that I know about my friends. The other two I just met 3 yrs ago - my online boys that I feel almost like more of a mom to.

I'm learning that life is what we make it - lol I've always known that, but I guess I'm saying - what we "accept" that we've made it. We will always have regrets but you can't live by them, you can't live with "what if's" or "supposes" either. Somewhere along the line, we or someone for us - made the choice. We are who we are today because of those choices - whether we wish something in our life was different or not - we can't wish to be someone different, or it wouldn't be what you wanted anyway.

No comments: