Bassology

2010/01/11

Hmm

So I'm reading this new book - the Four Agreements, its a native American belief book. Interestingly enough, my philosophy of saying that everyone and especially me is wearing a "mask"? It is IN THIS BOOK~! Wow, nice to have a confirmation to something :).

Dean is changing from Cable to nothing but the HD and land TV. Therefore, my email is changing once again...since he keeps doing this I'm going to stick with a generic email - I only have like 4 or 5 - pfft. Please change your main email for me to kzgris@gmail.com and the family email to ztroop@ymail.com yes Y not G - yahoo is stupid.

Not sure if I'll be blogging again...I was very excited about his book and was reading it in the tube while soaking in an essential oil "Balance". Yeah well its just as bad as getting inspiration while in bed - its gone the minute you get up or out. =P I also burned the last strands of three online bridges today. My chest and heart hurt. I know part of it is my bronchitis but most of it is not, I have learned that much from seeing my zoner. This book tells me to not take what other people do personally - I hope it tells me how - I can understand their side and why something is done, but just as when someone dies - I am feeling the grief and loss of three very close spiritual friends. Guess I need to do more reading.

1 comment:

CharlieJo said...

Ok the change has been made! :) email has been updated. You know Jared took away our cable over 2 yrs ago and we get whatever is streaming on HD, but you should have more than 4 channels with HD. hmph. Not too bad since I mostly catch up on hulu.com. :) enjoy your reading. love you.