I'm on YPP (Yo-ho Puzzle Pirates) and waiting for a friend to come chart me so that I can get my boat the last little bit to the island I now reside on. He went to get food - psh imagine! lol.
Not much going on these days. Watched Dany and Caleb's puppy for a week. Lol, my poor kids are soooooooo pampered by having Lefty it isn't even funny. Dean already doesn't like lap dogs but he was nicer to her before she left. Anthony's biggest complaint was having to set his alarm for 8am each day to get up and let her out >] what a mean mom I am- first week of summer vacation and everything! he he. He volunteered, and than he claimed he didn't realize how long she was staying - pfft, like it makes a difference? No. Olivia and Ben took up the slack - what good chitlins and took her out, helped clean up her messes - thankfully there weren't that many, and helped keep her away from Lefty. Lefty decided he doesn't like puppies that bite his ears. Can you imagine? lol.
Anthony spends his mornings this week driving with the driver's ed teacher- so yeah, still no sleeping in. ;) Poor baby. Trek is forthcoming and he hasn't started walking yet - he needs to or he is gonna have mighty sore feetlings. I offered to go with him and I think if I combine it with driving to somewhere to walk, he'll go more for it. =D tricky momster.
My back is trying to seize up again. I HATE having a body that thinks its 80 when I'm only 40. It's actually felt this way for many years but hello- really? that's just RUDE. Thankfully I have these great heat patch things I put on twice a day and of course, more lovely drugs. Ugh...why can't I just be like I used to? wow...now I even SOUND 80! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment