Atleast I wish I was sleeping. However, thankfully I am getting tired - that is a plus. Wow, my house is SOOO quiet. Anthony not being here to stir up his little brother and sister or holler with friends while playing video games is sad. Not that the other two aren't noisy enough when we all get home in the evening. :) Anthony hasn't even texted us or responded to his schedule text 0.0 .... I really hope this is meaning that he is having too great a time to even think about his cell phone. He was excited to go and couldn't wait until we left so that he could "be" - that's a pretty cool thing to see.
This week is starting to go by fast and is filled with crap and I can feel my body responding to it. No, not in a good way. I go to bed - set my alarm, dreading when it will ring and wishing I could sleep. However, I've been waking up a good 30 min to hour before my alarm is set to go off! Seriously? Ugh. That means I've had ...erm... maybe 15 hrs sleep in the last 72 hrs? My brain and mouth aren't communicating again which really ticks me off - I sound like such a complete idiot because I seriously can't think of words. I can work and I can even find some mistakes but I can't explain it to you or tell you - pfft.
Later today, after she gets off work, Olivia will be heading down to her cousins for a few days. Yep, just Ben home. I asked him today - "You kind of like it don't you?" ...I got a sheepish - "Ya". Worries me a little but he atleast gets showered, dressed, chore done, and eats before he heads for the video games or calls his friend to come over and play the video games. Hoping that his cousin will be able to trade with Olivia and come back with me - they like to hang out together and rarely get the chance to. Dean's parents arrived in town tonight - took us to dinner, visited for a bit and are headed to Eagle Mountain tomorrow. Dean's little brother has evaluation appts for cocular impants (I know I spelled that wrong) and since my sister in law is still having some problems - they will help with transportation and information. Dean's dad had a knee replacement last month and is getting around really, really well. However, after 5 hrs in the car today - he was tuckered out and they headed back to the motel.
Learning how to do another set of payroll - lots of splits, seems all 7 properties like to share employee's, they have overtime, and there was a holiday. >.< Thankfully Susan entered it into the system so that she was able to make corrections as she went along. Tomorrow, I do what I learned 2 weeks ago - lol, we'll see how much I retained. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment