1. The crispness in the air. I am a 70 degree person all the way. I love the comfort and security of a hoodie and a slight bite in the air allows me my favorite clothing. It also feels fantabulous!
2. I can BAKE! With Fall here it means holidays and holidays mean BAKING to me!!! Happy, happy, happy me....baking is an escape and a way to show my love for others.
3. Beauty all around. Fall means color change .... the mountains, the tree's, the flowers....in Utah if your lucky you can even catch green grass, sprinkling of white snow, and beautiful red and yellow leaves. =] Gorgeous.
4. Windows are OPEN....A/C is OFF....what more can I say =].
Anyways....I hate my body. Well besides what I see in the mirror =P...I am falling apart. I have actually been falling apart since I was born BUT....everyone's old addage of being over 40 makes it worse has come to pass. Bah. I have worked on computers for ...forever! Before Anthony was born I got checked for Rhuematoid Arthritis - the diagnosis was that it was either Carpal Tunnel or RA but they couldn't say which at that point because they have the same symptoms and I have RA titters. They did say that since than - so from age of 23, I've had Osteo Arthritis. Usually it doesn't bug me unless there is a major jet stream coming through - but now - instead of my wrists, its my freaking SHOULDER! From working the mouse - really? I can barely move my shoulder some days to do my hair >.< and it is working through my neck and down the front of my trapizoids? Anyways - that comes and goes. However, I have these lovely lungs. Ugh. I was diagnosed with reactive asthma about 6 yrs ago - they say it comes from my allergies. So, whenever I start wheezing I resist going to the Dr - I know he will just say it's allergies are you using your inhaler? Than Dean always heads to the Dr and comes back with bronchitis - yep got it from me >.< - and than another week or two - heading into about 6 wks now my chest hurts and I've started an antibiotic because I wheeze constantly, my chest hurts, my sinuses are killing me. I've woken up twice with Asthma attacks in the middle of the night - really? Never happened before and really scary. Uh - the pleasures of getting old.
Fun things: Anthony and Arianna went to Layton Homecoming this past weekend. =]
I go my hair recut - and highlighted - you can't see much of it here but that's okay =P. It's supposed to have sides but I haven't been in the mood to put up with them so they are pushed behind my ears >].
No comments:
Post a Comment