My love Emily always tells about these great books she reads so I decided I would share also. =] Reba introduced me to a Christian Mystery/Suspense/Romance author that I have fallen in love with. Her name is Dee Henderson and I think I will be adding pretty much almost every book she's written to my library, I am so impressed with her. No swearing, No sex - just pure mystery, excellent characters that you fall in love with and share emotions with. Being a christian writer she has her characters offering prayers - prayers like most of us do throughout the day to our Heavenly Father - not the formal ones but more of the thought, need prayers. She also in some of her books quotes scripture from the Bible and her characters ask questions that many of us ask ourselves or have friends that ask of us.
5 stars...The O'Malley series: 8 books including the prequel. Prequel: Danger in the Shadows Book 1: The Negotiator Book 2: The Guardian Book 3: The Truth Seeker Book 4: The Protector Book 5: The Healer Book 6: The Rescuer Book 7: Jennifer O'Malley.
I adore books that interconnect characters yet explore area's of all of their lives! The O'Malley's are 7 siblings the grew up in an orphange and were never adopted. When they all reached over the age of 21 they decided on a last name and all legally changed their last names and made their own family. The undeniable and unconditional love the author shows that they have for each other is incredible. Showing that family can also be close friends and that they will stick by you through thick and thin and surround you with help and support when ever it's needed. A grand series that makes you want more! Because of this series I started looking for the author and pulling more of her books off the shelf. =]
5 stars....The Uncommon Hero's Series: There are 3 books in this series but I count it as 4 :). Book 1: True Devotion Book 2: True Valor Book 3: True Honor Book 4: True Courage.
Love someone in a uniform or just even respect the work that the men and women in all uniforms do for us? Than you will love this series as I do. Love during war, factual accounts of how certain parts of the military work and how. The men and women in this series, also flow from one book to the other so you can follow their lives through their friends as you get to know them.
4 stars.... Before I Wake. Okay I did love this book and it only got 4 stars because it doesn't CONTINUE! Lol, I wrote the author and asked to PLEASE continue this book in a series - a 2 book series would be fine. However, she left the identity of the killer a secret and the LOVE TRIANGLE isn't decided either!! I NEED MORE!!! So rude.
Lol...yes I'm crazy but that's okay. If you want some light, nice reading I highly suggest these books. Some of them you don't want to put down. I spent many nights up until 2 or 3 am because I wanted to finish a certain part. =] So worth the dark circles. ♥



1 comment:
may be adding this author to my list to try out!! thanks for sharing! xoxo
Post a Comment