Bassology

2013/07/11

WOW...a long time has past.

I realized the other day that it has been FOREVER since I've blogged.  I update Anthony's missionary blog at least once a week (okay, I try >.<)  

I decided that one of the many reasons for this lapse is simple, not on my mind.  I now work away from home; unlike 19 yrs previous, I started working for my sister 3 yrs ago.  I am on the internet but working, not blogging.  I get home and my laptop DIED 2 yrs ago and I'm not about to type enough stuff for a blog on a kindle with a stupid spell check and one fingering.  That would be annoying beyond.

I have decided and hope it is possible to be able to start sharing my discoveries and self healing from the past 6 yrs with PTSD.  Does that mean I am cured - ha ha ha ha ha breathe...oh heck no!  PTSD is not curable but it can sometimes be managed in degree's so that the rest can hopefully be put on shelf.  When it all shows up at once, that is not a good day, life, or time for anyone with in my near vicinity.  I know that people don't understand PTSD, what causes it, its symptoms and physical limitations; mainly because has similiar cause and effect yet just as each person is different, it manifests itself differently in each person.

So back in the habit of sharing daily, give me time lol, this won't be easy to remember to do and at times sharing puts me back in the red zone and isn't healthy.  But I shall try and endeavor if all of you try to read with an open mind and an understanding heart.

Paix

No comments: