Bassology

2008/12/31

Another Day,... a different Mood - lol

If I didn't know myself better, I'd think I was maniac depressive - lol. No, I think turmoil and stress just overcome and what I USED to be able to cover up, I no longer can. Honestly, I am the same person, I was just REALLY good at hiding it before - some of you have second thoughts about me ? ROFL In ways I believe it is good that I can't hide it anymore, I have to deal with things and not let them fester like I used too and it's probably healthier. Just bear with me, I will soon be able to replace my mask >] - ha ha.

Wow, this will be the first "different" New Years Eve in - forever! We used to go hang out with friends who had kids our age but they like us didn't like to wander out tonight, so we stopped. After my dad died, my mom, sister Reba, and even my niece Cherisa would come over for New Years Eve to eat munchies, play games - forget the time and suddenly somewhere after midnight say, "OH, Happy New Year!" - LOL! This year, isn't bad, it will be really fun - just different =]. No mom, no sister, no niece BUT Darran, Sharon and their kids =] - cousins for the holiday - FUN! And with the installation of the Wii - lol they should stay outta my hair as Darran and Sharon head off to celebrate their anniversary. The kids aren't too far apart in age - except for Anthony but he has an optional Youth activity with the church so he's covered. =]

Oops, they just arrived! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

FireMedicMom said...

I love you, Kathee! We're all just human, aren't we? :)