Bassology

2008/12/26

Merry Christmas - a day late


Christmas was a crash day- very much needed but here I am again- lol 1:00 in the morning, playing on facebook, writing blogs - soon to be on the ocean - rofl. I guess that's what happens when you forget to take your pills, have only had 20 hrs sleep in the past 72.

It's been a nice Christmas though- small but great. Our major Christmas was Disneyland last week for 5 days. We took my niece with us and all had a pretty good time. We got rained on and it was freakishly cold that day- it was a 2 hrs only can we stand it - back to the hotel for the day. But that left us with 4 great days to play and relax and just enjoy not having a schedule or anywhere to be or anything necessary to do. What a GREAT Christmas present! The kids got up around 8:15 but since Dean and I didn't go to bed until (2) we made them stay in their rooms until 9. Lol - great having older kids. Santa brought Anthony cash, Ben a Lego Batman PC game and a Didj to help with his school work (he wasn't excited til he turned it on =0 mom DOES know something =P), and Olivia recieved a HS2 dance pad (she's wanted for a YEAR!) and a new disney princess CD player that will also play her MP3. They all received movies from Dean and I - Get Smart!, Wall-E, and Ariels Beginning - so at 11 am - I went back to BED and they contentedly went to watch movies! YES! how nice was that?!?

We missed going to dinner with Darran & Sharon due to weather & illness at their home. But are hoping that Mya and David can still come for the weekend - Olivia is OH so antsy to be with Mya again, I'm glad they get along so well. Terry family Christmas party is AFTER Christmas this year on Saturday - it will be great to see everyone again - I know its only been a month but some of you live - SO FAR AWAY - its nice to see you twice a year!

I hope all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you the best for the coming New Year. May our hearts find healing, our souls gratitude, and our love shared with all.

No comments: