Bassology

2009/01/12

It's Monday.... Drag myself to work.....=]


It's Monday, it's 9:19 am and I've been up - let's just say forever =]. Finally just got up, decided it wasn't happenin. That's okay I have work to still catch up on and phone calls to make all day - ohh Yippee! I think I've confused poochie though, lol for months I've been still asleep at this time and today, up and dressed he thinks we're heading somewhere - poor poochie.

So I really hate it when you have an embedded youtube video and suddenly that link isn't found anymore >.<, what a pain. So sorry, my really cool Linkin Park song is gone. If you aren't fond of rock and roll, don't even attempt the Nightwish video. =D I think that's one of the things that link me and Dean together so well, ha ha we're both rockers. If you don't know us very well, you'd prolly think goody goodies or something like that. We do what we were taught, go above what's required and than when we get home or in the car - WE JAM! LOL, we've laughed so many times and said "What would so and so think if they saw us now?" I'm not talking any soft rock sissy stuff - nope this Nightwish is right up my alley, along with Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Lita Ford, need I go on? Dean goes a little farther than I do - I won't mention his, lol he's prolly already thinking - why did you have to mention that? he he sorry honey.

It was great seeing who I was able to at Sarah's shower! Sorry we had to leave before presents were totally opened =[ but I had appts at home. We missed all of you that were unable to come and tell miss Sarah and mr John - CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK! She is due Feb 2nd. Okay, I've put off work long enough - XD.

1 comment:

Awesome LaTerry said...

Nightwish huh? I know a few of their songs, but the only one I really like is End of All Hope.