Bassology

2009/01/15

Some Peace finally... and Facebook- lol what the freak


So for months I made you poor people suffer with me - lol I'm sooooooooo sorry. Sometimes I write here and just hope that my mood is right and no one reads this =] but I do know there are a few that check it regularly ♥.

I typed the other day about enlightenment and finding peace after reading my patriarchal blessing. Well, a few other things have occured now that have helped me regain more peace to my poor little shriveling soul - lol. My best friend Steph called (yeah the one that lost her husband a month ago)- which I still feel horrible that SHE called me not vice versa - but we talked for about 20 min and than I called back after her kids were in bed and we talked for 2 1/2 hrs. I still don't forgive myself for missing Wade's funeral or not getting up to just sit and hold her, but as with any true friend - she accepted me and my sympathy now and didn't begrudge my fraility. I've never felt like I've deserved her as a friend - she is so sweet and considerate - love you Stephy. And I now know her schedule so I WILL get up there. Also, what I knew would come- finally did =], Tyler and I have decided that we will start over and be friends again. I still don't know what I did but I know what traps to not fall into this time and will be more cautious with our friendship. Weird, mutual friends were so upset when we stopped talking and it did hurt for about 3 months (we haven't really talked in 6) but than I regained my Hope (my assurance of things that are to be) in our friendship and just waited. Isn't that always the hardest part of anything? Waiting for the Lord's time or waiting for someone's free agency? Lol like Cherisa, sometimes you just want to punch someone or shake them you know?

Also, a funny little thing called facebook has actually started me using it more and more. Yeah that sentence made no sense. 0.o I started using Facebook - same reason I started playing YPP - Anthony wanted to. So, I got on as the "overprotective mom" so that I could see what he was doing, who chatting too, what info giving, etc. Well once on there - found like 30+ FAMILY members - nieces and nephews I never get to talk to - sister in laws that live states away! How cool is that?! Than, Anthony comes home from YM stating the Bishop is on facebook 0.0 - so now I have a whole new section of friends from my ward- WOW people MY age - LOL. I've also got some of my YPP friends on there, how fun to SEE someone that you play online with =D, and to top it off, I started finding people from High School and they started finding me. How fun to see people's families and what's going on that you haven't seen in 20+ yrs or that you only see on sunday in a formal setting. I think I'm starting to like facebook a little more =] I have like 73 friends now - AMAZING! ROFL

No comments: