Bassology

2009/01/26

Ta da!



Ok, everyone notice the time........... HA... I haven't gone to bed yet. =P I tried but ugh, somedays I really, REALLY hate my body. So I have 3 1/2 hrs of work under my belt now and I will CRASH in an hour when all the kids are gone to school. =]

On facebook I mentioned that I had just gotten back from a wonderful weekend away. But than I didn't download the pics or blog about it - it's been a weird week. SO - here it is. Last Friday night the 16th, Dean and I shuttled the kids off to various places and had the house to OURSELVES. We went to dinner with our wonderful gift card to Chili's and than came home, got comfy and played - Guitar Hero! Lol, I hadn't played anything but the singing (92% thank you) so I did guitar (73%) and drums (53%). I figured out that on a song I know really well, I CANNOT do guitar >.< - being a singer and a dancer I want to keep the beat and that's the DRUMS. I'm also old - my arthritis KILLED me after just one SONG! Please note comment above about HATING my body. =P The next day we slept in, goofed off and around 2:30 pm headed up Ogden Canyon to our favorite hide out - The Alaskan Inn. Last year we visited 4 times =] - here are the pics - you really feel secluded - it's WONDERFUL. No cell service, no internet (yes, I promised Dean- NO COMPUTER for atleast 36 hrs and I BARELY did it! ha ha), and if you stay in the cabins - your own little oasis. We stayed in my favorite - the largest cabin Windsong. It has a couch and a kitchen =] so we snuggled up and just watched some movies on TV and reconnected. It was great! A much needed retreat for 2 who don't see each other much due to not sleeping >.<.

I found this pic on Alisha's blog and I LOVE IT! So I had to steal it for my computer and post it here so you can all see my beautiful nieces! LOVE YOU - and I like your sister pic much better than mine =P.

No comments: