wow that could be scary! =] (poltergeisty)
Wow, sleeping for only 5 hrs on Sunday and having a bum massage actually enabled me to sleep last night and tell my body to go BACK to sleep the 3 times it tried to wake up in the early hours. Yay me! lol I know that sounds really funny - a bum massage but its actually very painful! If you talk to my massage therapist Kimberly (deep tissue) she would tell you I have knots in ALL parts of my body - including my TOES! Well my leg fidgets have gotten to where natural relaxants don't do a thing like they used to - so when I'm exhausted and think YAY sleep- my LEGS say no - UGH! So I'm figuring out that my hips/buttocks are WAY TOO TIGHT (if only they looked it- rofl) and some very painful pressure points helps to relax the muscle that runs down the back of my leg and causes the fidgets. And no - that's no where I want to put Cryoderm >.<. So, I'm not wheezing anymore - the pnuemonia part seems to be gone - NICE! I still have the dragging cough and now stomach pains from MAJOR anitbiotics and steriods. Oh well, I can breath - I am grateful! Was catching up on everyone's blogs =]. LOVE the greenhouse Alisha - you are such an amazing woman to me and Emma doing great on her audition doesn't surprise me at all - she's just like her mom =]. I'm glad you've found your spot again Reb - its good to hear that your happy. Everybody else must be like me and can't think of anything to blog - lol - hopefully that's it and not that your sick >.<.
So my eyes were opened the other day a bit - a smidgeon of understanding was given. I'm not that person so I can't TOTALLY understand but I was given a viewpoint that I hadn't had before. What happens when reality/fantasy criss cross in your life? You become a confused jumbled mess me thinks. So many people that play on my online game - its their LIFE - seriously, this game is their escape from their life and they've created a second life in game. But here's the problem, there are REAL people still in either life and no matter what is built where, it will still affect your real life. I've learned alot from some of my friends on there - #1 how to be grateful I have the life I do and when to walk away when something gets too complicated and can't be seperated anymore. So many other people on the game continually struggle with both of those things... I'm glad its an escape for me - but a mind numbing something something to do to try to relax... nothing else.
1 comment:
well...since you are here....
POKE >:]
Just thought you should know I am here.
Post a Comment