Bassology

2009/08/10

Busy Summer...almost over










I haven't blogged all summer...I'm sure no one is even checking it anymore - lol, that's okay. It has been an interesting summer to say the least. Those with facebook may have seen some of these pics..these were our summer in a nutshell. Not for a long time have we had cousins coming and going; multiple Terry family outings; Dean on business AND Scout Camp trips; and me just stuck in the middle =] okay that part is normal.

In June we got our baby bearded dragons...they are so much fun and its funny to see some people's reaction to them. People you would think would be fine with them actually FREAK OUT..ha ha. They've developed more personality and come into their own, yeah the rare golden dragon is the biggest and he has the most personality. He loves to stand up against the glass and watch the boys play video games or watch TV.

We've enjoyed having Terry and William, David and Mya and Abby here this summer. Its not great fun here as I'm always working in the office and can't take them places but cousins are here so they seem to keep occupied. =]

I counted the other day...I have 7 siblings, 35 nieces and nephews, and 25 great nieces and nephews and I think there are actually a few more of those on the way! Crazy...and only half the nieces and nephews are even of age to even be married >.<.

At the moment I am in the "30 and better than ever" category..next year I hit "40 and fabulous". Yup that's my goal to be fabulous= in better health, in smaller clothes =D, and drug free! Yay me.

2 comments:

Awesome LaTerry said...

Hey, that's my Tristan. ...Ok, that's Sarah's Tristan, but I'm his favorite uncle, so I can say that as well.

Yay for you blogging again.

FireMedicMom said...

Yay! Kathee is back! :)