Bassology

2009/05/28

29 and holding..........


So it was nice to get all the good Birthday wishes on Facebook =] thank you everyone. After a stressed, sleepless night the night before it turned out to be a rather nice, quiet, uneventful day. =]

Dean surprised me by taking 1/2 day off (I had taken the whole day)and coming home with white roses and a 2 ltr of Diet Coke... lol. But he ran the carpools for me which allowed me to sleep a little more and take a nice relaxing tub before the hecticness of kids coming home from school set in. Thanks sweety - it was wonderful. We went to dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ...OMHECK.... MANGO DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nom nom nom nom nom! and Brisket of course =D. I came home to my 'puter to find more well wishes from old friends which was a very pleasant yet shocking surprise. It made it a nice ending to my day.

Last night Boo and Sarah and Tristan showed up for a few days =] fun fun. Tristan is very adorable and TINY! lol, none of my kids were that small at 4 months! But that's nice for Sarah since she isn't very big either =]. We went to lunch with Susi and Reba over at Burger Stop, since I had told Sarah I would take her there. They have the BEST ice cream shakes next to Farr Ice Cream - nom nom.

I got some very nice pressies from my siblings and in laws =], thank you all, AND I FINALLY got my couch and book case!!!!! Heavens, I have furniture again! *e dances* nicer still, all my dad's books that we got from the estate are now upstairs, out of boxes, dusted and put away nicely. =] yay.

1 comment:

Sazoma said...

Mango Diet Coke!?!?!?!? o.O Sounds Yummy! ^_^ I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday Sweety. ^_^ Huggles