The one thing about these zoning treatments is that it releases more than my stress but it wakes up my spirit and all these new thoughts and idea's pop into my head. Joining things together so that more of my world, religion make sense. I just want to come home and blog before it all leaves but just like waking up at 2am with an idea - its always gone or different once you find the piece of paper.
So - Sarah (my zoner) and I chatted about what I said a couple of blogs ago about "feeling" people in our dreams. She totally believes me and what she told me is somewhat in line with what I had written. Our spirits (souls) are made up of energy...energy is universal..therefore you do not have to be in the same room with someone to feel their spirit. Now that she knows I have this ability she's going to work with me so that the spiritual contact in my sleep is kept appropriate. Haha...interesting comment. ...how often do we think of our dreams as just being dreams? Our minds and spirit working together in the night to sort out what we've heard or seen or done during the day, processing information and trying to rejuvinate the body while making sense of sometimes nonesense. Yes, I believe that most dreams are that way - most of mine are anyways. I did a poll on fb with my friends and most of their dreams are that way too.
However, every now and than when something is going on in someone's life and their spirit needs support or to share good news - I believe that is when connected spirits reach out to each other in our sleep.
I made the mistake of telling someone about being friends in the pre-exsistence. Well, they don't believe in anything but an after life so I was "freaky" and yeah wasn't a good thing. =] However, with what the gospel of Jesus Christ teaches us, we know that we were born as spirits before we were born with bodies. So if we were spirits before, where were we? Would we not have made friends and had companions while we awaited our time to gain a physical body? Our was our intelligence (spirit) born with us? It is not cellular like our physcial bodies and it had wisdom even as an infant, just watch a child and marvel at how fast they learn and grow.
Anyway...lol, why I mention that...I have had about 6 ppl in my life that I have instantly connected with, those I believe were best friends in the pre-exsistence. Some have come into my life and vanished again but we just the fact that we retouched here - gave us both the understanding of there. Those people that you meet that you don't have to try to be friends with - you suddenly just ARE. Those that it feels like you've known them forever - well........you have =P. My Dean is one of those...people wonder at our getting engaged 2 weeks after we met and married 3 months later...no mystery - I knew him and he knew me. There was a sense of familiarity, deja vu if you will at certain times, and nothing had to really be thought about. We met and everything just fit, and it still does. He understands me more than anyone I know and what he doesn't - he tries to....I have never met anyone more patient and I can tell you, with me I'm sure I have pushed him limits. But he loves me, and if I ever doubted that, I just have to look at the fact that he is still here with me, trying to solve problems, helping me to overcome my own, and giving of himself at my time of need.
My sister is literally very old. Not in body but in spirit. She has been told that hers was one of the first spirits created....she waited a long, long time, but thankfully I was blessed to have her in my family. I mention this because some people think it strange when you have friends older or younger than you...but your aren't friends because of the physical body, you are friends because your spirits reconnected. Who knows how old that person literally may be? I have found that I have very few friends around my age...=] my best friend Steph who is always there bless her heart and maybe one or two others. I tend to migrate to either older (7 yrs plus) or younger friends. Not sure why, not really sure that it matters, atleast it doesn't to me. We all need friends in this world, to survive, to grow, to learn, to love, and to just get through life with. How sad it is that the world has evolved to the stage that innocence has turned to shamefulness or looked at with crude eyes.
I've been thinking about the dream I had a couple of weeks ago, where I was with my friends and family and upon leaving, saying goodbye...actually felt one person kiss me goodbye. Yeah, lol that was different...and startling enough that I woke up. But not before I think I met this spirits protector. I've really been trying to figure this out...not that its bad, it was not felt that way -but just interesting. Interesting that a protector felt needed or maybe not needed but was just observing...hmm idk. After hugging and kissing ppl goodbye (see family parties for visual =] ) this person who had not been in my dream until the very end, showed up. Shook my hand and held my gaze. A kind, concerned, gentle face that I thanked for bringing my friends to me. Out of my entire dream...the kiss and that person's face were real. The new spirit didn't touch me as my friends did, but was real and it was actually pretty cool.
My blessing tells me to be my own teacher. To teach others - lol youth specifically (no wonder I become friends easily) - and to listen to the holy spirit. If nothing else, I am grateful for my zoning to reconnect me with my poor sick spirit that I have been neglecting. For helping me to feel the holy spirit more often and be receptive of its teachings. To be grateful for the blessings of my life, my troubles, and those that fill my life each day - with happiness or sadness or anything inbetween.
paix
No comments:
Post a Comment