Bassology

2009/10/05

Yeah Yeah ...don't faint =P

I'm to get back to a type of semblance of normality...so that might include writing here more often. I need to get used to typing since I've signed up with Jojo to do the Nanowriting in November. I think I have an idea what my book is about but ... I'm still a little undecided, hmm.

So what's going on? My massage therapist recommended her foot zoning lady to see if she could help me with sleeping and getting off my depresion/anxiety meds. My first session with her was amazing and I have high hopes that she will definately be able to help me. A friend said to me that he didn't believe in the "energy, aura type stuff" that it was just people getting paid to tell you what you already know. He's a smart kid. However, I do believe that there are times in our lives that we can't do it alone, for whatever reason. I have always been able to do it myself -until 2 yrs ago - than suddenly I had nothing left to help myself with. The "cocktail"of medications they have me on have still not completely helped - which makes sense to me since I never felt that those were really my problem. "Sarah" from "Life Changing Services" is who I am starting to see - at $50 an hour - the only draw back is that my therapist was paid for by the University - but it didn't help fully; there was an amazing difference after just a half an hour last week. I have an appt this week for another sacrial cranium and foot zoning - and to pick up an all natural balancer that will hopefully get me off my meds =].

More later....

Second

1 comment:

Awesome LaTerry said...

So have you signed up on the site yet? You should so we can be NaNo friends and so that we can keep track of each otehrs progress :D