Today was interesting. Had a good laugh with my sisters during work- it relieved some tension we were all feeling with the new insurance that keeps having typical bleeps and glitches. We watched Ady as usual (my great-niece, Susan's grandbaby) but she was in a mood for not feeling good. Wesley tried to kill himself on Terry's new dirt bike - wouldn't Emily - past due pregger's any day now - love to hear that?!? Ugh sometimes men are just plain DUMB. The evidence is in Susi's backyard and I think it will leave a scar... mhm *eye roll*.
Sooo tired today - prolly from being drugged up. My Dr thinks he's funny and thinks I could have a new hit song with my familiar saying of my "Pocketful of Pills". From the child whose mother had to force pills down her throat to taking literally the entire palm of my hand full of pills a day. Geesh and ugh. So the Staph Infection is gone - YAY! BUT, it has now left FUNGUS. Sounds delightful right? It has the little red bumps and the yellow infection underneath like before and red surrounding it - but it is on BOTH feet - seriously? *grumble grumble* My immune system is so low - I keep asking them to freaking just give me a Gamma Globule shot like I had to have from the age of birth to 8 - every week to graduating to once a quarter. But of course that is old school and only for the military and no one will listen to me. A couple of years ago I asked for a Kenalog (sp?) shot. For my lungs/asthma/allergies because they were getting worse...oh no that's OLD SCHOOL. Guess what? I was sick enough earlier this year that not only did I GET a Kenalog shot but also a Rocefin (sp) shot ALONG with my antibiotics, etc. Geesh people would you get it through your thick skulls that I have lived with this body for 42 yrs and I just might - MAYBE - have an idea where it is concerned? *grumble grumble* Therefore I now have, 1 steriodal cream for my feet to apply twice a day - mhm, a Z pack because it seems I have a nice double ear infection (while I was on 2000 MG a day of anitbiotic it seems that antibiotic doesn't touch "regular infections" >/ ), and of course, a month's supply - one a week of Diflucan because all these lovely antibiotics are REALLY going to kick my yeast into overdrive. :D See? Happy smiling me. :D
BLESSINGS: I laughed with my sisters. Rip roaring, all three of us, laughing. It was good. I got my nails done, they were way too long and needed repainting. It cost me more but they GEL painted them and guess what?!?! They are perfect!!!!!!! For those that don't ever see or haven't or don't remember, my fingernails hate me. They chip, crack, break, have ridges and only last maybe a day. Nail polish is a disaster. I use my hands for EVERYTHING - including talking - and therefore the polish is always chipped, cracked, dinged and ugly. It ISN'T!!!!! I'm so HAPPY! :D :D :D :D ok I know it's silly to be so happy or to consider it a blessing but why wouldn't it be? Would you rather I classify it as a miracle? Hmm... I could do that too. ;)
Ben was wonderfully responsible today with all the animals, bless him and even took care of the neighbors house since Anthony isn't home. And for reasons unknown, I received TWO long hugs from my hubby. 0.0 wow- yay me.
Paix loves

No comments:
Post a Comment