Bassology

2012/07/23

Okay, okay weekends are hard for me.  Mainly because it's hard to get out of bed at all - weekends are crash-ends for me.

Therefore; Saturday - my blessing on Saturday was an understanding husband and the ability to actually "talk" and discuss my feelings and my needs.  That is HUGE and I mean a HUGE blessing.

Sunday -  yesterday got started waaaaaaay later than I wanted due to still lagging but it was good.  My blessing?  An old friend that answered my email.  I wanted to clarify things so that I could reconcile them into myself.  He answered within a day and I had told him he didn't even need to.  That was a really nice blessing.

Now today!   I am at work and waiting for a supervisor to get back to me regarding an new employee I don't have paperwork on.  I am supposed  to cut paychecks due to the Holiday tomorrow (Utah celebrates Pioneer Day - State Holiday- of when the Pioneers came into the barren valley that we now call home :).)  and am waiting for Reba to finish cutting hers and she is waiting for someone to get back to her as well.  Don't we all love the waiting game :).  My blessing today?  Ben came to work with me so that he could start he Electronic High School classes (make up for F's last year).  He has sat right down next to me, pulled up English 4th Qtr and has already submitted one assignment and is 50% done with his second!  Honestly, if this keeps going this well, I am going to figure out how to get some of his required classes done on here so that he doesn't have to deal with the classrooms and teachers that can't give the help he needs.

Paix

No comments: