Bassology

2008/03/12

Interesting - but wonderful

So, over the past few months I have had the opportunity to meet another's "soul" on my little internet game. Found out more about her and what a truely amazing and I will use the word "woman" that she is. She is only 14 and is dying. I know not from what but I do know that she has had an extremely difficult hard, short life which has caused her death. Her spirit is SO strong and she has had the company of angels for so long that the people around her do not understand how she does the things she does. :) I just smile as they renumerate countless experiences to me of the "miracles" in her life that they don't know how "she" does. I think this is why I've been blessed with getting to know this sweet circle of friends. Two of her closest, dearest to her have turned away from God and their religion for some misunderstanding or offense in their life- thinking that God has forsaken them, I will admit that they are both Catholic and really admit that they were never strong in their faith.
My little friend has been unconscious since Sunday evening - last time we all spoke with her ingame. This is a good thing as there is really not anything but her spirit left as I've been told - I won't draw you the graphic picture - and she was in horrible pain. Last night ingame - one of her closest, who is now a close hearty of mine, was describing things that she was hearing "whispered" in her ear and pictures she was seeing of the girl's pirate in game. None of these were on screen but were real past events that had happened in game with the people that were on the boat with us.
I share these thoughts because this has been such a spiritual feeding for me each time I get on and have discussions with these people - especially my little friend. No one else could explain to her or comfort her or pray with her. (broke my heart) But has been such a rich blessing for me. It is always so wonderful when you can explain things to people, when you can be the one that understands why she is seeing angels so that she can talk about it, and be a comfort as they try to move on.
Just one last special moment. One Sunday evening as she was so tired and in so much pain but refused to "leave" us, I was typing to just her that no one else could read. "Griselda strokes Whoop's head and softly sings" "Griselda holds Whoop in her arms and sings" and than "Griselda sings ♫ Silent Night, Holy Night, all is Calm, all is bright♫. I had wanted to sing something to her, she loves music and had said before that she could hear me softly humming to her on another occasion. As I typed in the song, she replied " Oh keep singing, that is my favorite song". Afterwards talking with her Dr (who also plays in game to be with her :) ) I mentioned to him what I had done and asked if there was anyway to get that music piped in to her so that it would help her. He stopped for a little bit, than came back and said "she did it again". "What?" "She had requested that song for her funeral". I than explained it wasn't Whoop but the Holy Ghost who had told me to sing it to her. :) His "holy spirit" understanding and I have a little more bridges to cross but that's okay, I know he'll come back to talk more. Bless you Whoop - rest in peace baby.

No comments: