
Well, at 3:00pm this afternoon my little pirate friend gratefully passed from this life to the next. For someone in who social services was hiding, this little girl had 50+ people in the waiting room off and on for the past week, wanting to be there with her when she passed. I'm sure there were many more from the other side as well. I'm grateful to have met this sweet, special spirit while she was with us her few short 14 yrs - that's Anthony's age. She has taught me much - she left me pirate a big purple WIG (that I hate to see on ppl) with the message, "always be silly Gris". :) And she's right, my therapist even told me that I need to relearn how to "play" and not just video games or internet games but laugh and cry and get down and dirty. As you get older you get busy and forget and it's a precious thing to be able to "play", I will remember and honestly try. She taught me to open my mouth and not be afraid that I will offend someone. I used to be that way all the time and it got lost somewhere with the kids and work and life. I now can say, that my missionary work is online and I have about 5 ppl on my game I'm working on - or atleast taking baby steps with by talking religion, letting them ask questions, etc. And whoop started me doing that by her asking ME questions - she was here for a reason and many of us have felt it. I know she is happy, healthy and free now and I am so happy for her, she was in so much pain and so miserable here. Bless you sweety, now you are in angel in heaven as well as earth. Farewell.
1 comment:
I like that, always be silly.
Post a Comment