Alright, I want you all to be PROUD of ME, I have gotten up and gotten on the treadmill 3 days in a ROW now! (:D) and I am hoping that it will continue. Benji and Anthony and Olivia are also on the "new" treadmill, we will see how long the fascination for them lasts.
I have decided that it is time I quit hating the way I look and being depressed about and it might not happen as SOON as I want it to - just as long as it happens. That and I'm really sick of my reactive asthma :P. So I'm posting this to have everyone help me keep going - I refuse to post my weight but could prolly be talked into posting pounds lost (keep your fingers crossed!).
2 comments:
Hey, good for you! I need to do the same! Amber and I are going to try to start running next week. We're working our way up to the 5 or 10k on the 4th of July! We'll see.....
The first day is always the hardest!!!!!!! Keep it up- i always hate pulling my body out of bed, but am grateful after the run is over! Mind over mattress! Good luck!
Post a Comment