Ok I have started AGAIN to dedicated myself to losing weight. I SO can't stand to look at the reflection in the mirror, so what I'm going to do is POST here my weight each week! AHHHHH - k don't all be horrified and fall off yer chairs, but I'm hoping if I share that, it will be an embarrasing motivating factor to get me moving!
I am supposed to: eat a healthy breakfast, have a sandwich or soup for lunch, a sensible, normal dinner and here are the heartbreakers: NO DIET COKE or soda and no snacking! Plus I need to walk 1 hr a day. I think my chiropractor will like that one =).
Okay so last week I weighed in at 222 and was up to atleast 4 diet cokes a day. (I'm a little stressed ok?) I walked 2 laps (15 min) about 3 or 4 times.
This week (I weigh in on Monday's) I weighed in at 220! YIPPEE - I have only had 1 coke today =) but have not done any walking yet this week. I need to talk to T about adding some sugar into this - as a chocoholic, no sweets I think will kill me! ugh.
2 comments:
I think you're awesome! and that is a good motivator =o) If I lived closer, I'd be your walking buddy ;). Do you have a weight goal you want to reach??
Good for you! It is so hard to stop eating yummy food....the only way for me is to not buy it, cause if it is in my house, I will eat it until it's gone. :) Good luck!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment