or is my spirit finally have a loud enough voice that it can now be heard over the yearnings of the natural man? We are supposed to have joy and rejoicing to do that we need to still play and be young. Therefore I'm wondering, it isn't that I'm getting old but that I've matured enough to know the differences. The difference between selfish pleasure and joy by being with those you love. Of being proud of someone's accomplishments and not having to have my own pride. Now the difficult part - how do I blend them together to become a great whole? I was told to have joy and rejoicing in my posterity not in myself, so I need to realize that taking care of myself is not a sin - as long as I do not make it all about me and me first.
Watching and listening to people is a good way to learn if you get the message. :) Trusting in the Lord and placing yourself in his hands is hard but he said it would be worth it - I think that is my toughest trial here and I thought I was too trusting. Obviously just not in the right people, should be a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment