Today is the first official day without Diet Coke - eek. I have my 32 oz of water, flavored with crystal light of course. :) With all the pills I take, I can't just drink water that much anymore, it gives off a funny taste - or maybe it's all the crap they've put it. Who knows.
I'm starting to explore the release of energy- HA, no not mine, I don't have any yet. But the need to release energy or boundless emotions - so stress I would guess. When it is all built up inside of you and you need to find a safe way to release it. I'm seeing this in the younger society these days and in my own kids. I feel it has a lot to do with Satan's grasp on society and the strength these youth will need for the upcoming trails they must face. Our job is to ensure that they have the proper faith, understanding, and nuturing to make sure they succeed. Hmm, now if there were only insight into that :S.
1 comment:
Kathee, I'm sure you've already tried or looked into Weight Watchers, but I was just wondering if you've tried that before? Jason and quite a few of my friends have all done it, and they had lots of success. My bro-in-law lost 60 pounds in 6 months. Jason lost 30 pounds in 2 months (no exercise, although it would have helped more), and a girlfriend of mine lost over 40 pounds in three months without exercising at all. They've all kept it off, too, for up to a year so far. We didn't even have to sign up and pay anything for the program. we just looked all the points-system stuff up online. I can send you all the links if you want...
Post a Comment