Okay, I must confess the humidity wasn't THAT bad in fact I was hotter here in Utah waiting at the airport to leave. That's a WHOLE other story with our plane not leaving for 2 hrs late and we missed the dinner not just the rehearsal. =D Nope I'm only in maybe 1 pic from my entire 130+ pictures - WAHOO! I will allow it every now and than (my pic to be taken that is) as I realize that I may never lose my extra 60 lbs BUT I will still TRY. This was the bride's 3 yr old niece Nina, she was such a trooper for such a long day and so adorable that I couldn't resist snapping pic's. Dean was a groomsman and I read the Unity Candle. This was a mixed marriage ceremony of Catholocism and Judeaism. It turned out very nice and they are very happy. Since neither is terribly active in their religion and they don't plan on having kids, its a nice blend and there shouldn't be any problems. Minnesota was green and lush and raining one day. We had a tornado watch but it was for another county thank goodness. We didn't get to go down to Walnut Grove like we wanted - it ended up being a 3 1/2 hr road trip one way and with the storm coming in we didn't want to chance getting stuck. Next time =]. Lin and Dave's families were very warm and welcoming to us and included us in all that they did. Her dad's a character and I think he's great - lol. We found other Stargate geeks and computer geeks so Dean was comfy and fit right in - he he - not that Dean ever has a problem fitting in. =D It was a nice relaxing trip, I actually feel kinda bad, ppl from Utah asked if I'd taken a "Happy" pill - truth be told - NO, I just didn't have to work! Pretty sad my kids don't always see that.
1 comment:
Who is this? Dean's fam or old buddy from college? Cute pics!
Post a Comment