Bassology

2011/05/28

I had a birthday....ewww I'm over 40


This is my beautiful baby girl and she really has nothing to do with me being a year older except for the fact that the older she gets, I do too. I really don't care that the numbers say that I am 41 because I don't FEEL 41. Now, if my body just wouldn't look like (or feel) like I'm 51 it would be much better.

I had a really nice birthday. My oldest brother called around 8:30 and left me a msg since I was in the shower, one of my sisters sent me an email to apologize that she get over to see me that day, I got birthday cards and over 60 Happy Birthday's on my facebook 0.0. Yeah, that last one shocked me BIG TIME. I had Happy Birthday's from a few people I totally didn't expect, no wishes from some I did but overall, wow. Olivia gave me the Feature Family Films version of Rigoletto - one of my absolute favorites. I love the music and just the moral of the story. The boys gave me an Itunes card that I've already pretty much spent >], Dean gave me a book that I wanted entitled, "Through His Eyes" (something about accepting your true self). We went to dinner at Applebee's, came home for Cheesecake (YUM). Around 9:30 I got online with friends I've never met personally, only electronically from Canada, Michigan, Arizona, Oregon, and Alabama. We all met playing a MMORPG called Yohoho Puzzle Pirates. It's a multi-game real player game filled with puzzles. You heard me right. Tetris type games, matching games, etc however, you are a pirate. So you can have a house, a boat, furniture, clothes, a whole little world - different oceans. You go out on Pillies with people and the only shooting is at other boats but that is a puzzle also. It ranks you on skill of the puzzles and that makes it addictive - well for me, trying to be better than I just was. Some of my best buddies got on after all of us not being on game in over a year, recreated pirates and all just to say Hi or come pilly with me :).

All in all it was a very nice day; however, I don't know why but I was extremely sad all day. Almost depressed but not totally, it was just hard to describe. It started before I found out that one of my best friends Mom died unexpectedly that day. I'd met her, I loved her, I had her on facebook - so that added to my sadness but the weird thing is that it was there before. Idk, can't explain it.

No comments: