
Typical to Utah we started Memorial Day off with SNOW! It melted here by 10 am but the snowline is down to the homes on the upper eastsides. Rivers and creeks are beginning to exceed their maximum, they have reported that our rainfall/snowfall for this season has exceeded that of 1986 when State Street turned into a river. Should be fun - not. I currently would like it to rain a little less so that my little plants can have some sun and start to GROW. :)
I worked today for the first time in 20 yrs on Memorial Day. I only worked about 3 hrs so it wasn't that bad, just weird. Everyone else was home and I had to get up and leave...like I said ...weird. We are BBQ'ing hamburgers and hot dogs tonight for dinner and firing up our new fire cage to roast marshmellows, starbursts and make S'more creations. Nummy :) Cherisa is out with friends on and off all day, we invited them back to our roast/fire tonight so it should be fun. However, the kids have school tomorrow so they might be out there by themselves which they might actually prefer :). The kids rented Gullever's Travels - the new one with Jack Black. Of course, I prefer the old one with Sean Connery...:) yummy. That's okay I guess, seems that Hollywood can't do anything original these days, they have to remake and so called "improve" anything from the past. Excuse me, it was perfectly good and had no crap added to it, unlike they will do now I'm sure. Why can't they just digitize the old like they used to colorize the old, old? Okay, off my soapbox.
I have Anthony finally starting to finish up his Eagle Project video's. YES!!!! He will have four completed this week - happy day, happy day. The fifth will come after his Court of Honor since it is on Hard Work and I want his Eagle Court as part of the video. Summer starts in 4 days, I guess I'd better get set in stone some projects and activities, plus my schedule for my kids. Hmmm...when to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment