Okay, I really don't want to fall back into old habits by blogging at 1am >.< but I see that my girlfriend has been checking this regularly and I am not holding up my end to entertain her. :D My life is just so boring, what is there to blog about?
I paid bills, I paid a few bills off (WOOT!), than I added a bill by buying a new lawnmower (it finally died after 24 yrs RIP), I drank waaaaaaaaay to much Diet Coke today after telling myself I'd do better >.<, ummm....I found the chirping cricket out of the 3 boxes of crickets and fed him to Harold :D, I helped my sister come up with how to do her buttons without creating the plastic button thingys, and I decluttered my desk I share at work. Wow, exciting day - my blood is racing is yours? :) Oh, and I weeded! Actually upon getting migraines and than them starting to fade, I go into OCD mode. I cannot STAND filth when I don't feel good - it makes me feel, idk, sicker or something. So yesterday when my migraine reverted to just mildly annoying, I cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen, and started to bake. Three loaves of bread, 12 Snickerdoodle Muffins, and grilled Pork chops later, I recleaned the kitchen LOL.
Abstract - don't know where this came from but did you know that my freakin' camera on my phone records sound but I can't hear it?!?!? No sound when I play it back on phone, no sound on the stupid email, no sound in movie maker! AH! BUT, if I upload the stupid video to youtube or facebook - viola! SOUND. >.< This annoys me. I was playing with this today also, maybe that's why I thought of it. You see Anthony uses my digital camera to record his movies. Than Anthony usually forgets to remove his movies from my camera - ergo I have no memory on my camera when trying to film his percussion concert on Wednesday night. >/ grumpy mom. My camera on my phone will do video but only in 30 second intervals. Hello - rec...save...rec....save.rec...save...rec get the idea? I'm missing snippets of the one song I taped - their song they played at regionals and I can't HEAR anything to try to put all 8 clips together to form a song. Is this how deaf people feel? I could ask Darran, but I'm sure he wouldn't care.
Cross your fingers - so far my seeds and little tomato plants have survived the rains! Yay - no drowning victims I can see yet! And I hope not...I don't know why but this year I WANT to go play in the dirt - I want an escape and I think it will provide it for me. Dean is bringing home sprouting red potato's from a friends farm this week and we will take those out and plant them also. I'm sure I will have enough to feed Tyson (landowner), my family, and anyone else who would care to benefit from the rain soaked survival garden. :) Okay, I'm getting tired - Choir concert tomorrow night for Olivia, Band concert Wed for Anthony, Awards Assembly for Anthony at 1pm on Friday and than I think maybe Saturday I might be travelling up to Huntsville to get my hair dyed with highlights...woot! Yes, this is how I spend my birthday money and with my grey roots it will only last a freakin 10 days....but yay for 10 days!
1 comment:
My diligence finally paid off! Yay! I almost had to start stalking other people's blogs. Hope your hair turns out like you want it to. :)
Post a Comment