
I am in an incredibly good mood for actually getting to bed/sleep at 6:00 this morning! Gah.....I haven't done that since before MARCH...at the moment no big, I'll let you know in 5 hrs as I'm wandering around my house too tired to sleep, too tired to walk, too tired to read...WHAT?!? *sigh, yes, sad but true. I guess I should really re-write that sentence and say "as I stumble around my house" :]. Today was definately a "NO contacts" day for my poor little burning red eyeballs...glasses it is. Don't ask me why but it only takes my 5 min to put my contacts in - I've been doing for what ? 25 years....but when I don't put them in, I'm ready like 15 min faster! Hmm..go figure. :S
This week is payroll....that is what I was hired to do. Payroll for a fitness club that was giving my sister a migraine every other week :]. Well, it has new management and they are actually letting their "directors" be directors and check payroll, etc, etc. I know...isn't that a really novel exciting idea?!?! :] I thought so! ;] sarcastic toot that I am. Anyways, I spoke with one today who has the biggest headache of the facility - the group fitness instructors. I noticed an instant bond and sisterhood with her comment, "I sent out a note that said "If you don't sign in for the class you're teaching you WON'T be paid for it!"" I think she and I will get along fabulously! <3
My Sci-Fi shows all start this week - wootcha! Tonight started Eureka, Warehouse 13, and a new one called Alpha. Friday is the start Haven :]....this is probably a very positive reason that I am in such an excellent mood. Olivia wanted to get between her eyebrows waxed today >] ... I really am a mean mom on occasion.... O:o me? Does this halo look tilted? >] shhh. Anywho, I got eyebrows waxed and with naturally curly eyelashes and eyebrows, let me tell you waxing is awesome! My brows have never looked so good - but again, I digress :] ...... needless to say, when she saw the lady get the wax out on the little stick she almost LEAPT out of the chair, "NO that's okay, I've changed my mind". LOL I'll remind her of this in 5 yrs when she's 16. Can you say 10 going on 30? and now residing once more at 10 again ..he he he.
I love authors who can create such a believable character that you fall in love with them and with some creative talent of your own can almost picture them. :] *sigh, that's all I'm gonna say on that matter :X.
1 comment:
YAY for NEW summer Syfy episodes!! loved warehouse 13..not sure how felt a bout eureka. sad I'm missing Haven, but will catch up. You'll have to let me know if you like Alphas. love ya!!
Post a Comment