Bassology

2013/01/19

Another Book Giveaway!

I so LOVE finding book giveaways! =]

Even if they are books that I have not read, I am always after new authors and series.  I HATE coming into the beginning of a series and than having to WAIT forever to get the next - so I try to find series that are already completed ;] or another new series that has different publication dates so that I can flip flop between.

Oh - for those that are not on my Facebook - I totally WON the autographed book that I blogged about before Christmas!  WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  SO FUN!!  I loved opening the book and seeing that the author signed it with a scripture quote from the Book of Mormon.  Awesome!  I didn't even know it was an LDS author - double wahoo to me!  For those that don't remember the book I won was, "Defenders of the Covenant" by Angie Lofthouse.   Autograph:  God's purposes roll on! (Mormon 8:22) he he

Okay so here is the book I'm looking at winning.  Jennifer L Armentrout's Opal. =]

I've never heard of it but read some really good reviews on it.  Here's to crossing fingers and hoping!  If you want a chance to win yourself go to : http://www.rottenapplereads.com/2013/01/i-think-i-gave-myself-enough-time-to.html?showComment=1358633392100#c3827955078539234218 


Good luck!

No comments: