Bassology

2013/01/21

Oi, another sleepless night. . .


 Found this in my "drafts".  0.0  I didn't know I had blogs I hadn't posted.  This is from 2010 - and I like my last paragraph so I decided to just post. =]










(maybe one of these days I'll find a "current" pic of me I like! >.<)
Ok, point proven, not even Tylenol PM helps put me to sleep - freak! I really wish I knew what my body was doing, I'm tired but it won't let me sleep =[. Very, very annoying. Lol.

Let's see, do I really have anything to blog about? Hmm prolly not so you'll have to put up with my ramblings - tomorrow I shall go buy the book "IceFire" (I think that's what it's called) next in the series I'm reading and than I can atleast be in bed and not in front of the computer at this hour =P.

Hmm, a thought maybe. It's really assuring to know that you aren't always wrong. =] How's that for a whopper! But think about it, how often do people go out of their way to prove you wrong, even if sometimes your right? How do you do what the prophet suggests and "NOT" try to prove yourself in contention? Can you let it go and deal with the injustice? Most of us I think would say NO - cuz that's the natural man and a little thing called PRIDE. Do we gloat when we've been proven right? I would hope not. I'm sure through the years I've done my share but I'm really trying. Trying NOT to be so pessimistic as I was raised; trying NOT to be so hard-headed, um yeah, that one might never leave =]; trying to show those around me that I love them, friends, neighbors, especially my kids and hubby; trying to be the best person I know to be. Pretty hard since I don't know who that person is yet. However, I'm willing to help others along the way find themselves, hoping that it will shed a light on me and show me an example of how to live.

Let's not be afraid to BE. BE the children of a Heavenly Father who loves us; BE an example of good in a world turning bad; BE a strength to each other, to all those around us; BE of good cheer and BE a light unto the world. That's what I want to be.

No comments: