Bassology

2008/05/08

It's been 2 yrs


Well, I did much better than I thought I would this year, I guess because I was dealing with the memories a couple of days ago. It's been 2 yrs since my mom died and I stayed in the Emergency Room with her while they worked on her and pronounced her dead. Okay I thought I could do this.

I hoped waiting til the end of the day to post would help but obviously not.

Alright, the song "Bubbly" is on and I'm feeling a little more composed :]. I guess I just didn't want this day to pass as just another day in the world. Loved this pic of my mom & dad, it's one of a few where you have a big smile from both of them :]. You know, it really sucks being an orphan.

1 comment:

FireMedicMom said...

I love that picture of the two of them. :)