
School starts tomorrow - YAY! oh, did I say that? Booo. HA! I love my kids and love being able to not start work until they all get up when school is out - but I can do without the bickering and the forgetting that I DO WORK and cannot take them everywhere during vacation. =[
So I want to end on a GOOD note for this blog spot -therefore, I'll get this one outta the way. Just interesting the way life works. I'm sure we all have people that

we trust and THINK that we know, only to find out later - you were SO far off in left field! Unfortunately it happens to all of us. I really feel bad for those it happens to that are TOTALLY blindsided - husbands and wives, that just kills me - best friends with other intentions, why would they do that to someone? Last month was filled with secrets not told, than revealed regarding friends and their lives. Just makes me sad to think that people do that to each other, thankfully some people are very forgiving. An incident happened to me just the other day, to where I found out someone had been lying to me for over a year- HAHA AFTER they said that they had never lied to me - gotta love it! I really thought I would be hurt and angry, but I think I've done enough praying over this situation in the past 6 months that the Lord's just telling me, it's okay - see how messed up they are? I put you there for a reason. Isn't that a kicker! LOL. I honestly have no feeling regarding what the person did, one way or another - I just look back at my own actions and think WOW - I never stop being naive and a dolt do I? LOL - On facebook, I took a test: Which Pixar character are you? I was DORY! yeah, brainless ditsy me - I believe it said trusting and naive - well, I just proved them right =]. However, it also said that its not a bad thing to be those things. Someone needs to trust people and you never know who will prove you right and deserve that trust and change your life forever. =]
So - ending on COOL news - just like EVERYONE else in Utah it seems, we got a Wii for

Christmas! It actually came on New Years Eve cuz by the time we got back from Disneyland they were all sold out. =[ - We have purchased 2 games beyond what came with it (sports) - so we have Cars and Guitar Hero, World Tour. We saw Guitar Hero, Legends of Rock - ooooooooooh , I WANT I WANT I WANT - LOL - but it's a freaky $89!!!! I think I'll wait til next bonus. =P Yes, if you were wondering - Guitar Hero is MY Wii game. I proudly get a 92% on the singing - Ha ha - only cuz they don't judge the quality of voice - just if you can hit the note!
1 comment:
Guitar Hero/Rock Band is my favorite too!!!! Just ask the fam...I love to sing, but I'm not so good on the guitar yet. :)
Post a Comment