Bassology

2010/05/31

Quick trip to Oregon ...than Memorial Day



So we left around 9:30am Friday to head straight to Pendleton, OR to surprise my inlaws for their 50th wedding anniversary. It's green and lush and the blue mountains are always so beautiful. However, its an 8 hour trip going and a 9 hour trip coming back home. My 3 kids plus the dog and 1 cousin on the way headed add her brother for the way back. We were squishy and cramped and for the most part the kids did great. The boys had their Ipods and everyone had the portable dvd player but the girls still were girls and fought on and off the whole way home. It was nice when my daughter would fall asleep. I've always said over the past 19 yrs that if we could just cut Idaho out of the picture it would be a much shorter, much more pleasant ride. Lol; therefore, this is what we saw for 4 hrs of the trip each time.
It was wonderful to see Dean's grandma...she's turns 90 at the end of July.

I think I'm going to end here tonight I spent 3 hrs weeding today and I am extremely tired so I'm hoping that if I take my ibu 800 and my sleeping pill that next thing I know it will be tomorrow. =]

No comments: