Bassology

2010/09/08

Insanely Tired

Ever have one of those lives where you are soooooooo tired and your body is ready to crash but your mind starts coming up with the BEST idea's EVER! Ya, WHY?!?!?! I would like to flip a switch that takes all those thoughts and "stores" them for later in my brain so that I can get some great sleep and not feel guilty. Don't get me wrong, most of the time I tell myself to shut up, I refuse to get up and eventually - who knows when, my brain minds me and I fall to blissful sleep. Erm, yeah let's go with that. >.< I've heard of authors and musicians who sleep with a note pad next to their bed for when they get inspiration in the middle of the night. Yeah there is one there for me but see I have this nagging, yack yack yack brain that just keeps going and going...I think it'd out run the energizer bunny if there were a contest. I do know that it definately lasts longer than my arthritic hands trying to write stuff down that comes pouring out in the middle of the night - or in this case, mid morning when I am trying to catch some zz's. So what is so profound that I got up, came down here yet still wishing I was in bed? Good question! Now that I have started to write this, the good stuff that sounded great and inspiring for my Learning to Love Myself book......well, yeah it's POOFED! grumble grumble grumble However, I would bet you apples to oranges that if I went back upstairs and laid down, it would come back. I however, am too tired to mess with it, if I go back upstairs I stay and no I'm not taking the computer with me! nah

No comments: