Don't know why that song just popped into my head but okay. It feels like FALL today and I LOVE IT! Just cool enough to get away with wearing a hoodie, windows in the house open, windows/sun roof in the Tahoe down....this is MY kinda weather!
Tomorrow is Miss Olivia's birthday. She wanted a slumber party but pretty much all of her friends, even her cousins, have soccer games on Saturday. Therefore, figuring out what to do for her isn't going to be easy. One brother is going on a scout campout, the other has dress rehearsal for a concert the next night. If it were Christmas time I could say Bah-humbug =P. She wanted a "camp" theme for her bay- a what? Psh. The cake should be easy though, I'm making a it a tent and than adding little monsters. I'll post pic's after it's decorated, it's in the freezer right now. I would really love to start learning how to use fondunt. I have a recipe in my cake decorating book but it was published in England and some of the ingredients I've never even heard of. 0_0 Think a puruse the internet tonight now that my printer acknowledges my laptop again. My cute niece has started her own cake decorating business....her cakes are so cute! I love the monkeys on the bed, it's my favorite.
So, another $100 down toward my child's education. I printed out a "customer statement" from my school district's site. It has all three kids, doesn't count lunch, but tells you how much money you've paid to the schools since the beginning of this school year. It even includes cash or check that the secretaries at the front desk take. Here I thought last year was bad with Driver's Ed for Anthony >.> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! With the purchase of the Texas Graphics Calculator that the Algebra 2 teacher demanded each child have, not including school clothes, paper or that junk, I have now spent $300 in 3 weeks for only Anthony. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who said I had $300!!! For Ben I believe we've spent about $90. >.> I hate "free" public school. On the upside, Olivia IS FREE, except for the treats for class parties and any other donation you wish to give the classroom. I have one more year of paying the Jr High and the HS, than I have just ONE yr of HS, than I go back to Jr High and HS for the next 2 yrs than just One in HS. Yes, I am that old. My oldest is a Junior is HS 0_0. I remember being a Jr.....crap he shouldn't be that OLD! and neither should I!
No comments:
Post a Comment