Bassology

2010/09/23

My nose is itching............

My mom was from Mississippi....therefore, we grew up with the silly superstitions - knowing they were silly but still said them anyways. Like my nose is itching, supposed to mean that someone is thinking of me. Interesting, I usually just say "It's my hubby" that keeps it safe and sound and out of trouble >].

Interestingly enough, when I am in a good mood I normally don't want to write. I figure there isn't anything to write about. he he I'm sitting here in the family room (the room I hate) because my wireless is being stupid and helping Ben with his homework before I start doing my work. His english assignments are plays on words, which makes you think - he hates that. =] I am very impressed with my children thus far in the school year. School just started I know; however, in the past that could still D's or F's simply because not enough assignments were recorded or turned in. They all seem to be trying hard and doing well =], let's hope it lasts!

I sit here (in the room I hate) staring at an incomplete project (grrr) that I am just going to HAVE to fit in somewhere. All the clutter in this room is getting to me....UGH I HATE IT~! Working on it =] =] =].

No comments: