It's Tuesday....only Tuesday...huh. It feels like it's been an entire week or more. In my not so perfect world like any other mother I deal with my children's problems also.
My mama bear claws came out yesterday at a selfish 16 yr old girl. Yes she's cute but really? My son is not ugly, he's super sweet, way too nice and for it he gets walked over time and time again. This doesn't help much with me trying to bolster his already non-exsist self esteem. ugh. This mom is at a loss, he deserves better but if the kids around him aren't going to admit that, there is little I can do or help with.
Sigh #2....Ben. It's week 4 of school and I thought we were going to not have the problems we did last year. Silly me. They didn't go away but his new pills seemed to be working for 3 weeks straight I got him out the door with no crying, no panic attacks and he was great after school. Really? He started again yesterday...crap. Nothing like major drama at 7am in the morning, every morning. >.<
Olivia is sick with a fever and home also. This really isn't too bad since my kids can really take care of themselves. I went to bed late Monday morning and she got up shortly afterward....ugh. One of those fun mom things. It would be more fun if my body still decided it could handle that but it doesn't handle half of anything anymore and its really, REALLY beginning to annoy me. How am I supposed to be a good mom, a good wife, a good employee and all the numerous other things if my body can't handle me going grocery shopping by myself? I mean really?!?! That's my word for today....REALLY?!?! It seems to fit most of the situations going on =P.
I'm not looking at my world and saying why me, I looking at it and saying really?!? REALLY? Fine. I mean what else can you say? It's life, it happens, you could hide under a rock and be the most selfish person in the world but I'm not made that way. I don't look at that as a bad thing in fact once upon a time, I could handle all this and more...sigh.... ah pooey.
No comments:
Post a Comment