Bassology

2008/09/02

Amazingly Serene


You find those days, rare they may be, that you actually feel at peace. No, I'm not saying that everything is going right, but there is a peace about you. Being the overthinker, worrier that I am, it unsettles me when these moments come. I always worry that the Lord's preparing me for something - psh, why can't I be like everyone else and actually just enjoy having PEACE in my life? Lol, cuz I'm not made that way I guess. Anyhow, right now is one of those "peace" moments. I've kinda been doing my own this thing morning, taking my time to face the day- my med's seem to be working- so I'm good. It's nice to be able to have reminders of what peace actually feels like, happiness and joy. Don't get me wrong, I have had loads of all in my life; however, at this time, I'm finding my way back to them.

Hard to understand how someone can look to you for guidance when you feel that you are floundering in the water. =] Maybe it's like they say, better at giving advice than taking it- he he.

No comments: