Bassology

2008/09/13

She's 8!!! Gah! Baptism Oct 11th, 1 pm

Scary enough that my baby is 8 yrs old and I weigh more now than I did when I was pregnant! AH! Hmm, maybe I'll just blame it on sitting full-time for work and the stress 3 kids bring - ha ha.

Okay, she actually turned 8 on Wednesday, the 10th but today was her High School Musical Party with her 4 friends. She opened her family presents on
Wednesday when we went out to eat as a family. She got lots of fun HSM stuff, Hanna Montana stuff, and Cheetah Girls. Yep, she is ALL girl. She wanted me to make her cake Zach Efron 0.0, erm no. As you can see, I won - no people faces, only animations.

We bought the DVD HSM2 game and she and her friends challenged each other - figured out 2 friends had never seen HSM2 so we stopped before there was a winner. Funny enough, once the girls left to go do other things, Dean and the boys restarted the game and played. It was a dead heat between all three with Benjamin finally winning and Anthony and Dean sitting 1 space away from the winners circle! It took them ALOT less time to play - hmm, we don't do Disney - ya think?


No comments: