
First off, this is my beautiful niece Alisha and her new husband Cory. Last weekend we drove up into Maplewood Canyon, just off of Fountain Green. There were some really beautiful tree's there and the rock formations were incredible! The actually looked like they were created or made out of that moon sand or something...just beautiful. We went back to Nephi for a wedding "after party" where they had a country band come play, good dutch oven grub and of course wonderful company since it was all friends and family. I did not get to stay as long as I would have wanted but that's okay. It was actually good that I came home when I did. We missed out on fun dancing and goofing off but the time there was very enjoyable none-the-less.
Ben went on a campout this weekend...his last as a Deacon. Surprised us since he usually
I was my typical self and before picking up Arianna I ran Anthony through his manners, pick her up at the door, handshake, nice small talk, open the car doors for her, etc etc. I have tried since they were 2 to pound manners into their heads. Even though I rarely see it at home, my boys have learned well and I am proud of them. (Others tell me of their manners when they are away from us.) Anthony has liked this little girl for almost a year; however, it wasn't until recently that she finally admitted that she has liked him back. The nice thing about the holidays being here is that there are plenty of activities around to make free dates =]. Arianna is very shy, it will take her a bit to get used to the rest of us, it took her over 6 months to get used to Anthony ;). It was a fun time today and I do believe that the first date was a success!
1 comment:
Nice pics! I'm glad they had fun!
Post a Comment