My last blog entry shows the up's and down's of being a mother...hoping and wishing for the best for your kids but yet having to let them find out how to do it by themselves. Some problems I still believe are a little too big when it comes to their futures....I'm still learning also. I appreciate my friends that helped to enlighten me on what works for their children. It is true they are not all the same...and to think, I used to know everything about parenting and how I would do it....BEFORE I had kids.
So it's Thursday, tomorrow I have to go into Salt Lake and am having Anthony drive me. Part of me wants to scream "WHAT AM I DOING?!?!!?" and than the other part tries to shut it up by reminding myself he needs the experience. Everyone pray for us please. >.> He has most of my wood wall completed, another small bookcase added and hopefully this weekend between Dean and Anthony, my dad's LARGE shadow box of medals will be finally put up. It's been 4 yrs...wow. Interesting how much you notice that isn't done when you can't help work on it. Ah the life of a control freak =].
We have trunk or treat tomorrow night and I hate buying goodies for regular trick or treators and the trunk or treators. Since everyone at trunk or treat knows me, I am making sugar cookies and unleashing my children on them with icing and decorations =P. Anthony was hoping his little girlfriend was going to be able to come and help pass out treats but it looks like her family has other plans.
There was something else I was going to add but alas it has escaped me for the present time. Guess I'll be back if I think of it. Paix
No comments:
Post a Comment