Today I finally cut my hair. It's been driving me crazy for the past couple of months. I was trying to grow it out so I could have my sister perm it for me but I couldn't find any perms anywhere! Of course, since I have now cut my hair, there are 4 boxes of perms at Dicks. >.< I had to laugh when at 10:15 tonight Anthony finally said to me, "how come your hair looks like Mandy's"? Yes, I finally got the A frame haircut that is so popular. I just wasn't sure it would look good on an old fat woman - I like to HIDE my double chin not cut my hair off so you can see it better =P. So far, it's okay, I'll decide more tomorrow when I actually have to do something with it for church.
The sicky bug has poked its head up at my house. Olivia and Ben both have sore throats again and Anthony sounds like it's already gone to his lungs. Lol, his voice gets even deeper when he's sick...Ben asked him to start reciting Darth Vader quotes! ;) Dean schedule is finally starting to taper off, it will be nice to have him back on regular work hours. There is a wonderful, crispness in the air! I just picture in my head my warm oven, three different items in various array of completeness (food), and me dancing to Holiday music as my kids shake their heads and stick their hands in the bowls. Hmm...sounds good. =] I've been kind of wanting to write, yet not...maybe I was wanting to write the wrong thing...idk, but I have the urge again tonight so be warned, you may stop here or it could be a long reading night.=]
The crispness of the fall air enveloped her as she stepped off the porch. Crunching, slithering sounds greeted her as each foot fall scattered the dry leaves before her. Bundled warmly with a long sleeved shirt and hoodie, only her nose received the bite of the fall day before her. Playfully she took a kick, than maybe another as a childish smile spread upon her face. Arms flung wide, head back and eyes closed, she inhaled the scent and chill of fall.... exhilerating! Taking in her surroundings she processed the beauty and glorious life of it all. Purple mountain majesties to her East, looking that way due to a fresh sprinkling of snow along the mountain tops. Leaves still clinging to tree's, leaves on the ground, all displaying their quiet grace and brillant colors. Truthfully, what a backdrop for a painters pallet this would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment