
So it's been a full week in three days =]. I was a big girl on Monday, I rode the Frontrunner into SL with Dean, met Kimberly (co-worker) on the train and at the SL station we found our bus that dropped us off 1 block from our office. Can't beat that! Okay, we could have beat it if the train had actually been on time, getting me to my training on time and not 20 min late >/. All was good though since I was just 1 out of 4 missing and the other 3 were later than me =]. We are updating our complete billing system so we all have day long trainings, with tests at the end. I just checked my email and I PASSED! Yay! I honestly didn't know if I would or not, my body is not normally up (for the DAY) at 6am and sitting in an all day training. By the time class was over I was trying to remember what they were telling me you used where since half the job functions - I don't do! Training was supposed to last until 5pm; however, there were only 5 of us in class and we all kept up pretty well. Training was over at TWO and than we had a quick review - and I mean QUICK less than 2 min....and than they gave us the test. I was the second one done and as I sat there watching the others and their MILE LONG answers, I seriously wondered if the Epic Trainer was going to be jived cuz his wife didn't pass. No he wasn't my trainer and now he can hold his head up =]. Lol, he texted me at like 1:15 pm - our break - wanting to know how it was going...."good, just a couple more things left to learn and than the test"...."okay, so you think you'll be done by 4:30?"...that's not a me question but sure! He he he he he, I texted him back 45 min later saying "I'm DONE!". That received an instant phone call....ha ha ha...."with TRAINING?" "yep", "seriously?""YES". My boss even wondered when I showed up downstairs looking for a place to work for the next hour until I met Dean for the train. But I tell ya, my poor little brain doesn't like to have me decide it isn't sick anymore >.<....around 3pm, once the pressure was off, I started to CRASH. I sat at the desk behind reception staring at my screen having to really think - first, because function keys at the office are different than at home- AHHH - and second, my brain was literally mush. I made myself stay awake until 9:30...very difficulty - and than got up and ran carpool the next morning. >.< before ="],">.>
Oh yeah >] Friday is PUT UP CHRISTMAS!!!!!! rawr...love love. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. I think people can usually tell since I own mmm...30 nativities. Christmas music - the right music - can bring such a calming feeling to me that you can often find me randomly listening at any time of the year.... especially if I need calming. I love to sit in a dark room with soft christmas music and just stare at the christmas tree...it's beautiful, it's peaceful, *sigh. Enough with all this random blogging business, I need to get to bed if I'm going to be up to tell my son goodbye in the morning. To any out there reading this, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with the people you love and hope that you may look around and know that you have a lot to be thankful for. Paix.
No comments:
Post a Comment