Lol, I finished my lesson with 20 minutes to SPARE today! My class just kind of looked at me like, umm, we're done?!?! Yeah, I normally go over or have to ask for the time. Maybe I'm finally settling into my calling and becoming comfortable with teaching it or maybe it was just a short lesson. Ya think? Lol.
With UEA (Fall Break) through most of this week, I think I've caught up a little on my sleep. Nice to not be woken up 3 times in the morning and actually sleep undisturbed. We traded Olivia for her cousin David on Thursday, so it's been a Testosterone house and one lonely only lady. Ha -actually they've all gotten along great and for the most part its been peaceful. Olivia stayed at David's house with her cousin Mya (picture above) a year apart, Livie is older- but literally 2 peas in a pod. Sharon (Mya's mom) needs to still recoup after their car accident so it was Livie's job to keep Mya occupied, I'm sure that wasn't a problem and I HOPE Sharon got some rest.
I've been asked a few times why the post on affection - *e shrugs, I felt like it?>?> Honestly, I had said my prayers and was TRYING (pfft) to sleep when a thought kept coming to my mind. I knew I WOULDN'T sleep if I didn't do something about it. So, I came downstairs, sent off an email to a friend and typed the post in here. I cried a bit, the spirit felt so strong and than I felt immensly better - so I went back to bed. =] That about sums it up - no alterior motive.
With Halloween fast approaching, I can't wait to see everyone's costumes! How much fun!!! Olivia has decided on Jesse the cowgirl from ToyStory 2 and Ben is still flip flopping. Anthony at 14 has been banned by his dad from going - lol - so he's going to go over to someone's house and help put on a version of Thriller - I hope they tape it! =] Have a great week - our next big adventure comes in November as Benjamin is Ordained to the Priesthood. Wow - they grow up SO dang fast!
1 comment:
Thanks for comment on my blog :) You are VERY observant and the ONLY person to see that! I think I have had that ? there for...2 weeks now. :) So the answer to your question is yes! Not planned - complete accident. We're 15 weeks. Thanks for noticing! :) Love you
Amelia
Post a Comment