Bassology

2008/10/01

America's Got Talent

So we aren't really fans of reality shows. Never could watch Survivor, have only watched like one episode of The Great Race and can't stand American Idol. I admit to watching a couple of episodes of So You Think You Can Dance but that's because a sister told me about some celebrity on there. I guess we feel like we have enough Reality in our own lives, TV is supposed to be an escape not a DRAMA into someone elses.

Than one day Dean happened on what he thought was like a mix of an old Variety Show and the Gong Show: America's Got Talent. He and the KIDS are addicted! However, I will admit that it is on Wednesday nights so they DVR it and skip through the acts they don't like and all the commercials. Lol, the ONLY way they watch it.

I blog about this, idk why, but they have 3 really amazing singers in the top 5 right now. One I believe would be perfect for Broadway (he would be a great Phantom), one is the next Pavarotti (yum! and I don't give that compliment lightly), and the other I believe will win. They are ALL three amazing (wahoo Joseph another Awesome!) so in case you don't watch, I wanted to share them with you. There are 2 brothers who also play the violin that I've never watched but caught while Youtubing the others =D so they are here too.

Nuttin but Strings


Donald Braswell - (Broadway)


Neal E Boyd (Pavarotti)


Queen Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I love that show, I'm voting for Donald, but I don't care if Nottin' but Stringz or Neal wins.