Bassology

2008/10/30

Tic.. Tac... TOES!



So you've prolly seen Reba's blog and seen this pic already =]; however, this one was my idea so I had to post it on mine! Yes we missed Denise; hopefully, her schedule will start becoming such that it works with the lunch ones or when Dany is around to help out with her kids. This lunch we sat at Wingers in Kaysville and looked at old family photo's that Mimi couldn't identify. We had a very patient, great waitress and she got her well deserved tip for letting us hang out.

Some of you may know this from personal experience with your mom's (if your last name isn't Terry that is >] )or from hanging out with some of your aunt's. Cherisa's first New Year's Eve with my family (which used to include Grandma and Reba) she got to witness it first hand - I'm really glad she did since she didn't grow up around Grandma. Dean's first experience was same - New Year's Eve after we were first married and in Nephi hanging out with Mom for the holidays. What is it? When we are TIRED and something strikes us funny, we laugh. I'm not saying giggle giggle or ha ha - I mean, tears pouring down your cheeks, can't breathe, weird noise making laughs! The problem is, ALL of the girls inherited this from Grandma! and even worse - it's CONTAGIOUS!! Once one of us starts, the others will follow. So, on that New Year's Eve with Cherisa, playing a game, I started, than Grandma, than Reba. Those watching can't help but laugh at us so it's a great time but it's VERY HARD TO STOP!! And usually once you do - you restart - vicious cycle - LOL!

So, if you read Reba's blog you know that one of those "giggle fits" happened at Wingers. Susan was retelling an email I sent (the night before when I sent it I did the same thing!) and she and I both started laughing! NOTE: Susan nor I get a whole lot of SLEEP AND Susan and I both have reactive asthma. So, we REALLY couldn't breathe once we started! To make matters funnier, the table across from us was filled with paramedics and firemen who kept glancing over. We were sure they were wondering if they needed to go get the oxygen! The toe pic was taken BY the Ambulance and again we ALL started giggling at Adult Women in a resturaunt parking lot taking off our shoes and taking pictures of TOES! When the paramedics came out we quickly dispersed afraid that they really WOULD get the oxygen out (since I was coughing and gasping - you know =P). Isn't it nice that you don't REALLY have to grow up? just older?

No comments: